Let's talk Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent
I am super enthusiastic about my latest partnership through Generation Good! A few weeks ago, I got chosen to sample their new free and clear laundry pods. I have officially tried them out and what can I say? The product is great. Let's talk Seventh Generation in general. I'm sure you've seen their products at places like Target. Seventh Gen is all about making products that are good for the environment and good for people. Their goal is to get rid of all of these harsh, nasty chemicals that all of our products are filled with and replace them with sustainable products that aren't going to kill the environment for our kiddos in the future. I think most anyone can get behind that philosophy.
And with everything we see on the news about how these products are just killing our environment, you just NEED to get behind these products for everyone's sake.
The laundry pods boast tons of great features:
- No dyes, no fragrances, MADE for sensitive skin.
- EPA reviewed and chosen to be better for the environment than traditional laundry pods
- 94% Biobased Product, more biodegradable, less waste.
- All-temperature laundry pacs that will work in any machine.
- Natural Quadruple-Enzyme power to clean your clothes and keep them fresh.