Poor Man's Keto Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers - ALDI
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK STUFFED PEPPERS
|The fanciest china for my house. Lol!|
- 3 large green bell peppers
- 1/2 to 1 white or yellow onion, chopped
- 4 packages of Lunch Mate Roast Beef (Aldi's Buddig-style brand) sliced in strips
- 6 slices Happy Farms Sliced Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 cup Happy Farms Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce (watch carb count)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash bell peppers and slice in half. Remove seeds and stem.
- In a medium frying pan brown onion in a little bit of olive oil.
- Add roast beef strips, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder and heat through.
- Add mozzarella cheese to meat mixture and stir.
- Stuff peppers with meat/cheese filling. Place a slice of Provolone cheese on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is brown and peppers are softened.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 22 g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 13 g||65 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 90 mg||30 %|
|Sodium 1820 mg||76 %|
|Potassium 208 mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 23 g||46 %|
|Vitamin A||19 %|
|Vitamin C||159 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|