The one about 5-layer dip.
Anyway, one of the plans for today's party was a 5-layer dip. We were sans party, but I went ahead and made my 5-layer dip anyway. Zak and I gorged ourselves on it's deliciousness for lunch. Here's the recipe:
- 1 can refried beans
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese (I used fresh shredded Monterey Jack and Sharp Cheddar)
- 1 packet of Wholly Guacamole guacamole
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 1.5 quart casserole or dip stoneware (I have the super fancy Rachael Ray Bubble and Brown Stoneware Cookware set which makes a beautiful looking dip. Thanks Dad! See link below) you will layer the refried beans at the bottom.
- Next layer your freshly shredded cheese
- Bake the beans and cheese for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Then you will layer your salsa. I like the organic mild one from Aldi.
- Next comes guac.
- Finally sour cream. YUM. Whose hungry?